Refurbishment Complete at Whitehead Nursing Home
Whitehead Nursing Home, located along the promenade at Whitehead recently underwent a refurbishment programme. Included was:
- Refurbishment of 36 bedrooms.
- Refurbishment of shower rooms, bathrooms and en-suites.
- New fixtures, fittings and furnishings.
- Installation of new kitchen units.
- Mechanical and electrical works.
- Painting and decorating throughout.
Commenting on the improvements, Cara Parker – Nurse Manager at Whitehead Nursing Home said,
“We operate a busy Nursing Home with visitors coming and going. Work was needed to ensure the Home is kept to the highest standard for quality nursing care. It is great to have the refurbishment work now complete; we are all delighted with the end result and would like to thank the management and staff of Wilson Construction for the care and attention they showed throughout the project.”