Refurbishment Complete at Chester Nursing Home
Recently a programme of building and refurbishment work has been conducted at Chester Nursing Home. The work included:
- New ground floor layout to alter existing dining and lounge areas.
- New patio area and precast flag areas.
- Erection of additional fencing.
- Re-roofing including new roof lights.
- Mechanical and electrical works.
- Refurbishment of bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Painting and decorating throughout.
Commenting on the improvements, Gillian Dowds – Nurse Manager at Chester Nursing Home said,
“We wanted to make some internal alterations to improve the overall layout of the ground floor area. Getting this done along with the other general refurbishment work is great as having the right environment for nursing care is so important. We are very pleased with the end result. We would also like to thank the builders as they worked closely with us throughout the process to ensure minimal disruption, which was really appreciated.”